Serving McLeod County, MN
and the surrounding area!
firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about the Crow River Builders Association.
The Crow River Builders Association began over 8 years ago by a small group of contractors that realized the benefits of membership in already established associations in Mankato and St. Cloud. An effort was made to start our own association here in McLeod County, but support was limited in the beginning.
We needed 15 builder members to get official status and finally achieved that goal in October 2004. Since that time, we've had steady growth. As of today, our membership is at 23 Builder members and 41 Associate members. Associate members include any related tradesman and professionals involved in the building industry.
The Crow River Builders Association is a non-profit organization that promotes education for its members, providing the most current building code information and best practices for residential construction. We meet monthly, having topics that offer continuing education credits for our builders. We also promote networking among all of our members.
We are affiliated with the Builders Association of Minnesota (BAM) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) which provide many educational and networking resources for our members.
Please contact us at 320-234-8383 or e-mail us at
Members of the Crow River Builders Association subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
* Members shall constantly seek to provide better values for the customers they serve.
* Members shall, at all times, share their knowledge with fellow members and the public in the best interest of those they serve.
* Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements or by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
* Members shall comply, both in spirit and letter, with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for health,
safety and progress of the community.
* Members shall not perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect on or bring into disrepute any part of the industry
served by this Association.
2012 Crow River Builders Association Board
President: Steven Coyle, SMC Handyman Services
Past President: Troy Trippel, The Builders Choice
Secretary: Kevin Schauer, Kevin Schauer Construction Inc.
Treasurer: Mike Neyers, Strongback Builders, Inc.
BAM Board Representative: Ryan Voss, RDV Companies
BAM Board Representative (Alternate): Scott Schochenmaier, Larson Family of Companies, Inc.